I am your Licensed Insurance Agent for the TX area. I was raised in Navasota, TX and I am a graduate of Sam Houston State University of Hunstville, TX. I have been part of the Independent Insurance agent family for over 9 years! I focus and specialize on Life Insurance as well as being a financial consultant. We offer competitive rates and as your personal agent I will find the best carrier that fits your budget and as well as your needs .
I have years of experience helping clients prepare for the unknown while meeting their financial goals. Ask us about:
As an independent financial services agent, I can access many different carriers so you can get the right products and services for you.
We use proven finance strategies designed to meet your risk tolerance and stand up against market volatility. And you can count on unbiased recommendations and impartial guidance based directly on your needs and goals.
Every successful financial strategy starts with an excellent client relationship. My mission and values include exceeding my client’s every expectation. Call us today to find out how we can suggest long- and short-term strategies that will help you realize your financial dreams.
1. To Pay Final Expenses The cost of a funeral and burial can easily run into the tens of thousands of dollars.You don’t want your spouse, parents, or children to suffer financially in addition to emotionally from your death.
2. To Cover Children’s Expenses Like most people you want to ensure that your kids are well taken care of and can afford a quality college education. For this reason, additional coverage is absolutely essential while your kids are still at home.
3. To Replace the Spouse’s Income If your spouse passes away while the kids are young, You will need to replace their income, which was essential to your lifestyle.
4. To Pay Off Debts In addition to providing income to cover everyday living expenses, your family would need insurance to cover debts like the mortgage so they wouldn’t have to sell the house to stay solvent.
5. To Buy a Business Partner’s Shares If you are involved in a business partnership. You need insurance on your partner’s life. The reason is so if your partner dies, You will have enough cash to buy their interest from their heirs and pay their share of the company’s obligations without having to sell the company itself.
6. To Pay Off Estate Taxes Estate taxes can be steep, so having insurance in place to pay them is essential to avoid jeopardizing assets or funds built for retirement. Use of insurance for this purpose is most common in large estates, and uses permanent (rather than term) insurance to ensure that coverage remains until the end of life.
Save up to 20% Today when you combine Auto and Home Coverage. Get a Quote Today with the top insurance carriers
We work with the top insurance carriers to ensure that your business, employees, and leadership is protected from unexpected losses. Contact us for a Free Quote Today
We offer Health Care Coverage you can depend on- Individual & Family as well as short-term PPO plans, -dental & vision. We also offer Medicare and Affordable Care Act Plans. Compare plans and get covered.
Copyright © 2018 Maurita Insurance - All Rights Reserved.